Shuttle service with SuperShuttle from DIA to YMCA of the Rockies

  • Written by issrm2013
  • January 30, 2013 at 7:24 pm
  • TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION

    click the above link for our conference website for more information on travel to, from, and around the YMCA of the Rockies.

     

    SuperShuttle is the preferred airport shuttle provider for the 2013 ISSRM Conference.  SuperShuttle offers 10 shuttles per day between the YMCA and Denver Int’l Airport, and their schedule can be viewed here  http://www.supershuttle.com/Portals/0/App_Images/EstesParkSchedule.pdf

     

    They are offering attendees of the conference $11 off each direction!

    Click here http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=ISSRM to book your shuttle or call 1-800-258-3826 and make sure to mention discount code “ISSRM” to receive your discount.

    SuperShuttle of Estes Park has recently converted 80% of their fleet to propane fueled shuttles and the other 20% run on alternative fuels. This makes them one of the greenest transportation companies in Colorado!  So you can ride easy knowing your carbon footprint is very small.